Ranking
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I really don't like these waves of members/activity we get, can't we just manage to keep a consistent flow? Like seriously, every couple of months, people get bored of toribash and leave and we're left with the responsibility to find new people to keep us company basically. I'll personally be looking into some of the other older clans to see how the hell they manage to keep their memberbase active(not that you guys are inactive, it's just that i've run out of ideas on how to maintain our activity in the future)

Yea, im sure the other older clans have this same problem. But there's always those couple members that stick to the clan and are normaly active. Then again, i dont know much :-p

Far as the post from Hyde goes I completely agree, Lately when I get on toribash I dont see anyone that I used to know. It's like a new batch of random people come in every few months with their own style and such while only few seem to continue on playing beyond this few month time period.

Extra Note: Dont mean to be rude Juicy but are your allowed to post here? Dont want ya in trouble or anything. :o
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Eh, he's supposed to hold off posting in our board until he's a trial member, but we don't really make that clear (or do we really care)

But yeah, as far as communities go, toribash isn't all that bad. The steep learning curve tends to beat off (lol) most of the annoying little kiddies that tend to shit up other games boards. You guys are chill as fuck, I'm not going anywhere.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Eh, he's supposed to hold off posting in our board until he's a trial member, but we don't really make that clear (or do we really care)

I'd say since he is in [Card] now he really shouldn't be posting here.
Shame. He was just about to get in.
Haha it's chill, he already has friends in there. I think he just joined a few hours ago or something like that. But yeah, now he shouldn't post here at all.

Only outside clan members that are allowed to post here are those crazy fucking russians.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
BoStaff or Bostaff. Out of the two: boStaff, not boStaFF.

maybe xxXXbOsTaFfXXxx
In other news, this is the scariest shit I've ever laid eyes on;