ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hiding's stickfigure pivot animation sig shop!
Well, I don't have hundred's of dollars to spend on studio MX, but I will make you a cool sig with stickfigure pivot animator! Just tell me what you want and tell me the price you think is fair and I will make it!

P.S. Lol I know this is sad, but if someone could please tell me how to embed videos onto the page I will show you an example of my work.

What I posted below is extremely basic I can make much better if you tell me what to make!
Last edited by hidingwarior; Aug 3, 2007 at 05:20 PM.
I know what you're thinking. Another pivot shop? But trust me guys I will spend hours for a couple hundred credits I am desperate and I am pretty decent too! Here is a sig i made for yallgatorhators, its one of my first things made. If it shows you how cheap I work it took me over an hour and only cost him 200 creds.

Shot at 2007-08-04
Well, I am a beginner. But I am also cheap. And I am getting better, there is only one way to improve!
I would improve then, and after that I would open a shop.
great another crap pivot shop.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop