ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
.:-Nellis's Pivot Shop-:.
Ok, I know what your thinkin. "Oh Great. Another noob Pivot Shop. All these suck."

Not this one. See, I have had pivot for over 5 years or so. So Im not a Expert, But im not a total noob.

Heres a little Movie im making.

(The movie isn't done yet.)

One Animation under 1 minute is 60 Tc. One above 1 minute but under 2 minutes is 120 Tc. over 2 minutes but under 3 minutes is 150 Tc. And over 3 minutes is 260 Tc.

Please leave a full description of what you want. If you want a fight tell me what weapons, how many people, what the people look like, Stuff like that. And ask me if you want me to PM the movie instead of posting it. And no bad requests like someone humping something. Violence and Gore is OK. No bad words.

YOU MAY BEGIN ASKING FOR MOVIES
Last edited by Nellis; Aug 6, 2007 at 03:12 AM.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
You're not bad, compared to other shops on the forum.
I don't really understand the movie though.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
could i have a 2 min for 160 tc.

description:an air fight, includes slow motion, enemies coming out the sides of screen, the fighter is a dark gray ninja,guns and nunchucks as weps. (no need for clouds)
Last edited by cocobeaqn; Aug 6, 2007 at 09:48 AM.
Do you mean "Falling from the sky" air fight or "on/in planes" airfight?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
hmm better than other shops but still aint that good...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
can you try and do a guy walks and bumps into this other guy the first guy says noob and the 2nd guy just flys up shouts azuken!! and he burns down the first guy? :P with uber leet magix
Last edited by Tiranic; Aug 8, 2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: cause i am leet