Toribash
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
Not supported this would 20x worse than the steam release! imagine a billion new users who have the same expectations of the steam users only when they get disappointed because there not insta pro they tell every one the games is crap, and i mean every one!
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
Not supported this would 20x worse than the steam release! imagine a billion new users who have the same expectations of the steam users only when they get disappointed because there not insta pro they tell every one the games is crap, and i mean every one!

Such a bad reason. If you suck then it doesnt mean they tell everybody that this game sucks. Making tb for steam wasn't bad, there are just more noobs, but everybody was noob once so dont complain.

K, on to the topic.
1. Moving with your controler is much slower then your pc mouse, it would only be fast enough for wii, it already is on wii.
2. Who plays turn based games on a ps or xbox. That's just crap.

~not supporting.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by NutMega View Post
I want them to do Toribash in Ps4 with higher quality and if you have a toribash acount here you cant transfer your items to ps4, And if its hard moving
joints with the joy stick
you can eject your mouse to ps4 and play
but toribash will need a program to do that

Does anybody agree with me?

-----------------------------------------------------------=-Love this=-

You're saying you want a higher quality game on your PS4?
Good luck with that.
There already is a mobile version. It's "MiniBash", but it works differently than the PC/Wii versions of Toribash, since, as people have said, it wouldn't be able to work the same way, as far as processing power. Also, how would a console version even work well for any kind of turn-based game?

~ Not Supported
An app for toribash in-game on Tablets
I've been thinking about this for a while now and I think I wanted to suggest this: I know that toribash is available for steam and for PC but alot of people sometimes leave away from there homes and go to other homes but don't have a computer in there house but do have a tablet, iPhone, ipad etc. So is there a way to get any more toribash versions on anyone of these electronical devices?

Please don't merge this thread with mobile version of forums again. This suggestion is for toribash game app on tablets. Fixed. ~Cake
My bad, re-merged it with the right thread ~Lazors
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 28, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
-Link that's more than useless xD.

If you mean the game, then there's already minibash. And doing a real one would need alot more server power. Not sure if this is possible. I'm sure this has been brought up many times before. But if you meant forums on phone, there's already a thread for it. And that might be implemented in the future.

Edit: Sorry for the confusion, this is something for the game of toribash on phone, not forums.
Last edited by list; Jun 24, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Oh Oh. I see now. Sorry about that bs. Deleted.

Also, I disagree with a forums version of toribash. It works well with the 500 phones I have been using without an application. No need to put in an awkward system with an awkward app. Just use the internet.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Not everyone has unlimited data/WiFi. A simple market app for inventory/market to buy/sell/add to market would be amazing and save data from ads/huge picture banners/etc. Forum: get Tapatalk.

As of the actual game for mobile: I've seen ports of more resource heavy games made for mobile so why are you bashing on the guys idea?
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
for strong android tablets/notebooks
This days i search to buy some portable device for tb. If tb was run on non x86/x64 systems it was more options to device that support toribash.
Actually, my phone runs a 1.5 GHz processor. My PC runs (don't make fun of me) a 1.7 GHz x86 processor. Now considering newer android devices actually do run x64 bit processors, (and may even have a better processor speed then my moto atrix HD), my phone could (if my calculations are correct) run toribash on minimal graphics settings with 25-30 fps.

(I am not counting video cards/ram.)

Edit: my phone has 1gb of ram and my PC has 2gb. So idk if this could really change anything too drastically considering the screen resolution being smaller, etc.
Last edited by Habits; Jul 2, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!