Ranking
Original Post
Blood Textures
I was Thinking Blood Textures so you pick a picture & when u bleed in-game the picture shows it as your blood.Also like Mohawk or Minihawk but a Afro its just a big ball of hair on your head.So what do u people think?
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Sounds like something that has been suggested before..
It is a dumb idea. Just HOW? would this work?
Putting aside the matter of it being a pretty useless feature and the bafflement of how to
implement and program it...
Picture the textures.. Just picture them. How do they look to you? Pretty morphed and
deformed right? They just wouldn't work out.
#NOTSupported
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Putting an image on a liquid is pretty much really bad to look at
~Not supported~
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
texture on blood? extremely weird, idiot, stupid, crazy, unwanted and useless idea 2014...
Wtf are you talking about? for the hair texture, some didn't support it because when the hair move the texture will look ugly, and for this stupid idea, how the fuck will the template look like? how to map it? and even how will we see it?.
~Not supported.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I like this idea, being able to turn my blood into snow flakes or pot leaves would make my day. I don't know how the splatter would work tho.
Kinda supported.
raaage: really? that's impossible, that's not blood texture, what you are talking about is a blood object like the body objects in heads/hands etc...
and its really useless and will look too weird, when you get hit, leaves come out of your body instead of blood? maybe if you have a tree texture set lol
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I don't even know how will this work
I would maybe kinda support a merge of to bloods
Like two colors of blood
But that would look stupid
So I dunno
INB4 14 days ban
I support this. Because it can further improve our tori's character's . Eg. As mentioned above. The idea of bieng a tree and your blood bieng leaves. Would make it seem like the tori is a real tree since its dropping leaves with every punch . The only downfall is how this would work, because unlike trails its unpredictable were your bloods gonna go so it'll look very messy and it will most probably create lag
Last edited by ApeX119; Feb 14, 2014 at 02:35 PM.
Planetary