Ranking
Original Post
replay intertainment =)
hi guys i like to make awsome replays so ill post all of then here and u just enjoy them I WILL SUBMIT LOTS EACH WEEK ALSO PLZ RATE THEM

Replay's
Attached Files
decap self split.rpl (63.2 KB, 13 views)
headpass#1.rpl (439.4 KB, 5 views)
headpass#2.rpl (437.7 KB, 5 views)
superawsomeripps.rpl (288.0 KB, 6 views)
AWSOME DECAPCATCH.rpl (93.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ClansBot; Sep 11, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
Honestly, they were all terrible. In the non headpass replays, you moved uke into your hits, which is a HUGE nono. And in the headpass replays, you had a lot of failed throws and weird flailings. Also, in a headtoss replay, both toris should be moving around the whole time, not just laying on the floor. To fix this, you should use the edit button to make your first toss hit, and your punches and kicks hit uke without moving him. Also, try to use all of your joints all the time, don't just leave things held for long periods, it looks odd.

2/10
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
well thats a fucking gadam waist of time also they are bad compared to urs urs are 10/10 srry bad language my sis is annoying me a bit atm also im doing this to ask people if they notice any improvements when i play
Last edited by ClansBot; Sep 11, 2009 at 03:14 AM.
I didn't say you will never improve. Just keep working on it.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
woot i just made a awosme decap replay! and i cougt it rigth after i made the decap! (no moving uke)

ADDED:Awsome Decap Catch
Last edited by ClansBot; Sep 11, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
That was a lot better, but still not very controlled. Also you dmed your arm. about 4/10 I guess.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
That last one was pretty great, but the ones before it were awkward and sketchy. =/

But 4/5 on the Decap Catch