Ranking
Clearly not, as I'm telling you to let it go.

To be perfectly honest, you sound more like a spoiled brat going "mine mine mine" rather than any sort of victim. You had 5 years to get over the gamecube, with a wii to substitute for it, with most of the games for your gamecube from what I can tell, and you still are whining about your brother using it.

I had a gamecube since it's release, and the thing finally broke on my last move 3 years ago because my dad dropped it. And I wasn't even mad. Upset, because the gamecube was my first console, so it was certainly dear to me. But it's a fucking hunk of plastic. My sentiments are in the memories of using it, not the actual possession. Unless your gamecube was your first lover or some equally creepy bullshit, there's practically no reason to be that attached to it physically.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
I think the real joke here is that you own a Wii.

Dude, have you never heard of smash bros?

You have all the right in the world to be mad, but you also have a wii so deal wiith it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
I think the real joke here is that you own a Wii.

If i remember correctly the wii sold well over ps3 and xbox360, its not the worst thing on the planet and was originally backwards compatible.

On topic. Maybe you should be upset, i had my snes taken and sold and I wanted to murder her. She even stole actraiser from me. But your feelings are your feelings. Buy another if you dont get it back, they are only $40 or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe he had his weed in that gamecube. It is DP afterall.

It is a hunk of plastic! Get over it. You are wrong for being so attached to it. On your brother taking it, sure, you can be mad. Just not... this mad.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
To be perfectly honest, you sound more like a spoiled brat going "mine mine mine" rather than any sort of victim.

Im not trying to play spoiled brat or victim. (when something that I have is stolen I guess I shouldnt care) Im trying to make a topic for a board full of wibbles.
yo man i know how you feel, i won my brother's game cube off him in a bet or deal or something, and when he gave it to me he gave all the games away to his friend.

game cubes are radical and you're mostly not wrong at all.

also wiis are homo and you shouldn't ever have to touch one.
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
yo man i know how you feel, i won my brother's game cube off him in a bet or deal or something, and when he gave it to me he gave all the games away to his friend.

game cubes are radical and you're mostly not wrong at all.

also wiis are homo and you shouldn't ever have to touch one.

What's wrong with homosexuals? A bit homophobic, aren't we?

And I'm not going to pretend a wii is the best console out there but it sure as hell is fun to play when you're with friends or family.
If your bro won't mail it back, get over it. You got the wii.
Yeah I think this thread served its purpose, you're getting your console back and now you don't have to cry - closed before any more dumb posts.
collect snots from the nose