Toribash
Well here's my post,
Didn't want to make one but it has gotten to the point where I can't do it for now,

Take care while I'm gone.
|Evil|
I don't exist
come back soon birb... you will be missed ;o
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Im Leaving :(
Hey Guy's, I've had an amazing time being in this clan and I am so very appreciative of what you guy's have given me, firstly, allowing me to be apart of this amazing clan, and just having me as a member of the clan, but because of a few things that are happening I'm going to have to leave the clan because i wont be active for a while, so i don't really want to be a disturbance to the clan, not that I think I will be, but maybe partially haha. I haven't really been active on forum's anyway, which you can probably tell haha, so yeah just want to let you guy's know this so you don't think I'm Clan hopping, or anything like that, there's just a few issues i have to contend with :/, but its all good.

Thank you so much for having me in this clan, I appreciate everything you guy's have done for me , I AM AND ALWAYS WILL STAY 'EVIL' *Evil Laughter*

STAY 'EVIL'
it was nice having you here. good luck and let us know when you are fully active again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Small two week break over the holiday periods, take care of yourselves.