Toribash
I am, indeed, invited by a member. Stolenonyx invited me. Me and him have been good friends for a couple of years, and he asked me to join. I am a black belt, and 100 away from 2nd dan. I specialize in judo. Onyx and I go way back so you can ask him; im a little rusty but im back and can hold my own with the best of them. I want in because Onyx and I are good friends and you guys are a skilled clan.
Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
In-Game Name:
References:
Belt:
Why you want to join [Evolution]:

Im getting tired of people not using this ^

If you don't use it i will not look at your application.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
I am, indeed, invited by a member. Stolenonyx invited me. Me and him have been good friends for a couple of years, and he asked me to join. I am a black belt, and 100 away from 2nd dan. I specialize in judo. Onyx and I go way back so you can ask him; im a little rusty but im back and can hold my own with the best of them. I want in because Onyx and I are good friends and you guys are a skilled clan.

In-game name: hidingwarior
References: stolenonyx
Belt: Black Belt - almost 2nd Dan (got bant from comp for a while)
Why I want to join [Evolution]: i want in because Onyx and I are good friends and you guys are a skilled clan.
Dat Lady Stole muh eye..
In game name:KillerNoob (im not though) ;)
Reference:Seeing how good the Evolution clan fights
Belt:Blue
Why you want to join Evolution:Because it has great Bashers and its well built with members
/~\BROWN BELT RANK/~\
Originally Posted by stolenonyx View Post
In-game name: hidingwarior
References: stolenonyx
Belt: Black Belt - almost 2nd Dan (got bant from comp for a while)
Why I want to join [Evolution]: i want in because Onyx and I are good friends and you guys are a skilled clan.

Whoops! Thanks onyx!
I want join Evolution
In-Game Name:^SpoolseR
Belt:^Green
Why you want to join [Evolution]:^Because it is very good clan and good players.
In-game name:Pikkelsson
Belt: Blue
I just want to join because it the best clan with best players
in-game name:uhm...2worlds? lol..
belt:black belt, 500 till 2nd dan
Reason: cause evolution is an awesome clan and this was already said, but Its good at Judo...and im good at judo lol
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ