Toribash
Re: NEW (unofficial) SERVER: always open!
We're sticking with TwinSwords4 for now, people generally seem to like it...
but;
we will post in here again once the server is back online, Qegola seems to be having trouble still,

I'll update the topic now, and once it gets back up...
Re: NEW (unofficial) SERVER: Currently Down
Whats with you and Listing crap :P

Anyway I hope to be joining your server soon.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by EmpreamKick
Whats with you and Listing crap :P

?_?
The server is (I believe) Back up now. Sorry for the wait.

However, my IP address has also changed.

The server address is now 82.40.165.132:20184

The matches are exactly the same - Sorry, but I haven't been able to check any other options up till now. But I will start a new one with settings suggested from before.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Well i've updated my signature accordingly,
it's good to see you back online again, =P
...We turned BOTH of those off for a reason. (Grip would have dislocated and oddly shaped swords that stuck to people. This... is a SWORD match, and DQ on instagib? What the hell's the point? It would be over in 10 frames, and in case you were thinking it should have DQ cos it'd be too long... its only 105 frames. That's 7 turns. Not long.)
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Re: NEW (unofficial) SERVER: Back Up!
Oh, by the way, the server is now back up and running smoothly. Be aware that there is a new address for which to use to connect to the server, and we've updated it in the first post and in our sigs.

Happy swordin'!