ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
I Wanna But Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and GTA5 Really great games

CoD Black Op. 2 isnt out yet....

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Any Half life fans here?
For some reason it feels like Eli can be one...Don't know why though.

I have played before, but G mod is better

@Zazo, you have to buy it. I guess you could crack it, its not your type of game though.
I apologise for this post.
Can't link cuz i'm at work. It's on pc and console.
try half life 2 and use piratebay you noob!
True, I play CoD but I'm actually not a fan of FPS's. Btw I saw a vid of Half Life 2 but its from 2006. You're talking about a more recent one?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
It's a bit old but has high graphics still imo. Half life. Half life 2. Half life 2 episode. Half life episode 2.
That's the order of them. I recomend playing from half life 2 then the episodes.
it's a story game and starts a bit slow. Though it's the best story i've played. Not like that Masseddect shit :P
Interesting, but I has no consoles
But anyways, anyone have a decent NDS emulator they wanna link me to?
Yeah I still play pokemon so what?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Tbh i never played it...
-----
Btw how would you describe toribash to your friends?
i'm having a hard time doing it without making it sound crappy...
Last edited by Hattersin; Jun 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Y'know I completely forgot about this...
Just tell them to go to youtube and type in cw clan video. Its pretty awsome or you could some how show them one of fnuggets videos, I'm sure you could find one just type it in DURR.

As for description.... Hrmm
Tell them is a stick man game that specializes in ragdoll physics etc etc. You can break people into like 20+ pieces. There is also a lot of blood involved and countless moves which can also be enhances by settings allowing you the oppertunity to increase or decrease the gravity at will. There is also a Toribash Wiki they can check to them started on some moves before they actually develop the improvision skills using relaxed openers etc. There are also belts to be achieved by means of the number of games you play from White Belt through to Black Belt, 2nd Dan Black Belt counting 'till 10th Dan then Master Belt and Custom Belt. God Belt after 50,000 games and I know you're not insane enough to continue beyond that.

I could go on but meh...
Last edited by Tyzo; Jul 3, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Wow... I need to memorize that description.

Actually searched for Pokemon onmy N64 emulator but all i got was Pokemon Snap... Google it.
(It sucked.)
Go to coolroms.com bro, its never failed me.:3
Kirby Trouble In DreamLand FTW!
VGBA btw.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag