ES Recruitment Drive
Toribash should totally host a poker tournament by using TC and money
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
An ingame poker bot would be neat. Can lua detect TC changes?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Yes that's how it auto-nudges in TBRadio servers.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Ooh ok. Time to make a poker bot. Would people play it if I made it?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
online poker on a "high" level is shit because everyone's using calculators.
f=m*a syens
I play penny poker with my family, and casual online poker occasionally. I like to think I'm okay.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
When I play casual poker I usually don't care, but when there is money involved, I go super try hard.

So I have won my fair share of cash with poker

also I cannot do a poker face at all..
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
online poker on a "high" level is shit because everyone's using calculators.

What are you talking about?

Started to play pokerstars :3 not on real money just for virtual chips. I'm going pretty well
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
ey , im good here

won 2 month ago a big tournament

Vip 5k dollar tourney for Chrome star+

became first from 13k gamers and earned 625 dollars.

there is a good way in pokerstars for newcomers. loads of freerolls, lots of low cash games and tournaments, fuckin free coupons

and the most im interested is the intellipoker open skill league. its a league where you can get points, everybody starts with 1500 points and you can achieve points by winning open skill league freerolls.

at the end of the month they sort out 12k dollars to the top 2k games in the rankings
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
ey , im good here

won 2 month ago a big tournament

Vip 5k dollar tourney for Chrome star+

became first from 13k gamers and earned 625 dollars.

there is a good way in pokerstars for newcomers. loads of freerolls, lots of low cash games and tournaments, fuckin free coupons

and the most im interested is the intellipoker open skill league. its a league where you can get points, everybody starts with 1500 points and you can achieve points by winning open skill league freerolls.

at the end of the month they sort out 12k dollars to the top 2k games in the rankings

Are there real-money tournaments without enterfee?And what is freerollz?
Last edited by GiraFFus; Aug 19, 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: for no fucking reason
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.