Ranking
Original Post
Sad reacts only
Shalom to all,

It would appear we have been tasked with the extermination of your clan.
We have warmly embraced this opportunity.

So without further ado

Drop your timezones and best times for you guys and we’ll see what we can get together
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Wow,even "warmly" embraced.Oo

Hey,

I am gmt+2.

Best time for me is usually 7pm -9pm every workday.On the weekends best time for me is from noon to late afternoon.(ca. 12 pm-18 pm)
who will be playing abd for you
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
We are all gods in all mods.
I think i am gmt 2 kor something but i will do my best to be there
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I'm gmt +1 France

I will go on vacations on August 11. It will be easier to play the matches then for sure. But, I can also do it this Sunday if needed. (Will try to be available all sunday)
Your messed up world enthrills me
are you wanting to play the games all at once, or individually
We should try to play as many as possible at once and set up a date. The rest we can do individually.
When is the best time for you?
Pm me for deals
How does Sunday at Midnight (GMT+0) sound for you guys, a few of us can make it, enough to get most of the games done at least.

Bout 6pm for the americanos
What do you guys think?

Doable?
I will be fuked at that time at night 4 sure. Its either 22pm or 2 am for me. But I can do my best as always
Up to you
Pm me for deals