Toribash
Original Post
(Budo) Budo

Budō is a Japanese term that when translated means Way Of The Warrior.

If you couldn't guess this clan is for replaymakers, primarily sparring, parkour, and tricking, but on certain occasions, people that like to destroy uke may be let in aswell.

A young boy had awoke one night in the heart of Mount Vesuvius. He discovered martial arts soon after his awakening. Martial arts spoke to this young boy, ready to guide him should he ever need guidance. He grew to become a very powerful warrior, respected by many fighters of high caliber. That boy is Israphel30.

Not too long after, another creature arose; A fat, black dragon slithered out of a vat high fructose corn syrup. He traveled, clan to clan, looking for a cause. That dragon is docdraco2.

Israphel and Doc learned of each other very quickly. The two sparred, becoming familiar with each other's style. Eventually, they worked together to establish a bond that would never break; Budō was born.

1.) The obvious stuff, if it's not allowed in toribash, or on the forums don't do it
2.)If you have a reputation for being toxic or doing things that are obviously shunned upon you probably won't make it into the clan, go ahead and apply if you've changed though. Example of shunned upon: Replay stealing.

Reach 10 members [X]
2) Reach 20 members [ ]
3) "Promote 5 trusted members to "Enlightened" [ ]
4) Have at least 2 members in each realism category [X]
5) Become official [ ]
6) Get Stance backwe miss you man...[]

If you would like to join Budō, leave an application in the Recruitment Centre

Or join our discord and message either Israphel30 or docdraco2

Huge thanks to Tripstone That donated us 50k tc!
Last edited by Israphel30; Oct 1, 2019 at 11:07 PM. Reason: None of your beeswax, mister!
~~Avatar by Israphel30~~
Hello you seem to be missing your clan aims in your post

Originally Posted by Clan Guidelines
As a minimum though, you must include:

A story or description about your clan
The clan's aims.
If your clan is using a bank, it must be listed clearly.

If you don't fix this in 7 days your thread will be closed. Thank you
Last edited by Rfifan; Jun 3, 2018 at 10:10 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Do you want to add the Widget of your discord?

GOOD LUCK WITH UR CLAN

For add Discord widget use:
[ discord="width"]Discord number[/ discord]

Remove the spaces

How got discord id

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Hello you seem to be missing your clan aims in your post

Consider it fixed, and thanks for the reminder!

Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus View Post
GOOD LUCK WITH UR CLAN

(Discord widget tutorial thingy)

Thanks for both the wishes and the tutorial! I'll get to adding the widget right away.
~~Avatar by Israphel30~~
Hi I've been wanting to join this clan the only problem is the discord thing won't load. I've sat on my computer for 20 minutes waiting and still nothing, so if you could give me the code or a link to the actual discord page I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Originally Posted by tlclay View Post
what is this place O.o

lol

This is library
*Walks away*
Last edited by Israphel30; Sep 22, 2018 at 10:14 PM. Reason: None of your beeswax, mister!
dead