Toribash
View Poll Results: Which one is the best version?
1 Votes / 16.67%
3 Votes / 50.00%
3 Votes / 50.00%
0 Votes / 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Vic can't art
Woah

Hey guys! Something that probably 90% of this game don't know is the fact that i am an artist, and i finally decided to open an art thread, here i'll show lots of stuffs, and today i made a concept of a girl, and i am deciding which version of the girl i'll choose, so i would like to receive cnc, and ofc your opinion in the pool that i am doing.

I don't know if i'll do that, but if u guys want i can post some old stuffs here, just tell me in the thread and i'll do that, thanks !

(Yeah, i know, i sux at Photoshop or any software, i am better when i am doing in the paper).

My concepts

Some Illustrations

Fan Art Related

Last edited by Victor4554; Feb 21, 2019 at 10:17 PM.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Hey guys, i am here again to colect opinions and this time i want cnc too i didn't make it to be my best draw ever (i would make the hat better, but not a problem).

The main thing i want here is not cnc, but opinions again, which one is better? I might not choose any of them, so that's why i want u to give me some colors suggestions, so for that i'll give a short description about this character.

She's a Witch of Time she's calm and a good person (she's not evil) she also has a dark past.

With that i want some opinions, thanks.

Witch of Time

[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Hey guys, look what i've made for Anime Us, it isn't that good, i rushed lots of parts of this draw, but it still cool, i hope u guys enjoy!

Static

[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Hey guys, i finished the Witch of Time, i hope u guys enjoy !

Witch of Time (Finished)

[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Your hand says one thing, but your heart says another.

Why the anime style? I think you are limiting yourself tremendously. Your shading looks pretty developed and real nice, but then I see your ink; it completely throws it off. It physically hurts tbh.

Figure out what you wanna do. Cuz ur confusing me.
I'm back, and guess what, new art :o

Reference:

Reference

Noodle

Well, i know that's not perfect (i consider my self really bad at photoshop, and i actually saw some really idiots mistakes, but that's ok) and i am really rusty cuz i am almost never drawing (that's why my draws are just characters face and that's it), but i'll change that, btw, it's not the point, i just tried to draw in my style and that's it, i hope to see good cnc's ;)

I hope u guys like.
Last edited by Victor4554; Feb 21, 2019 at 07:50 PM.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
I love that work

Why is the mask seems more pixelated than the rest ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Some nice stuff here
Only thing is some of the colors seem murkier then they need to be keep it up
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385