Toribash
you hax all the time when your arm is getting closer to the ground foxie:o
Cheeze and Pie:3I will gladly tell you the minimint story.
(Elite1o0:) one sex, colouring my shoes(Elite1o0:) sec*
(A_coathanger:)sex shoes (Minimint:)Call dibs onsig:3

Originally Posted by Foxie View Post
Nice tut, but why fail-censorize the first picture of your start bar when the rest aren't censored? =P

I lost my train of thought, and forgot about it. I noticed it, but was too lazy to change them, and then reupload them again.
Ub3r.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
dude.... 0MGGGGGGGGG HACKER!!!!!!!!!! wow that was nice... ill figure this out sometime meheheh.. gj =]
i am VERY lazy to read tons of stuff and i dont get most of this stuff anyway, but how do you PLAY the replay?
here's my example fur u nubcaekz.
Attached Files
haxxerific.rpl (76.7 KB, 113 views)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
nice bump, you also managed to use one phrase
gold medal -_-
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by ashraf1996 View Post
sending 56k (as if)

he means 56k, in pictures >.>
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.