Toribash
I would love to participate....if u need send me a private messege..and if u dnt wnt me at least tell me name of videos so i can see :P
I am glad to have anyone join me. Just PM me your Skype or something and some day we can record.
Hey guys, I'm back at it again with my YouTube videos, so feel free to talk to me about it.
Alright, I am gonna try again to do this YouTube things. Trying to juggle school and YouTube was hard, but now it is near the end of the year and I'm hardly getting any work. If you want to too you can check out my aikido tutorial I just made
-----
I forgot to say that I need some help with my OBS, if anyone knows how to make it record in HD, message me and tell me, thanks!
-----
Alright boys and girls, I finally got my HD to work, it is 720p60 so that will have to do for now, maybe i will be able to do 1080p60 some day. We will have to say, anyways, I will be able to record tomorrow, i know I said today, but I had this to handle, I forgot, I'm sorry!!!!
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Apr 19, 2017 at 02:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm going to be recording today at around 230-300 PM American East Coast time. Otherwise known as new York time zone. Also known as GMT -5
I have some replays im sure you
might enjoy. I'd participate if u want. PM me.
Skype is nightlotus420

Edit: I seem to have mis-read the first page.
but I'd still participate. I have a good amount
of experiance :P
Last edited by Shikkumo; Apr 23, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Yeah you can send the replays to my replay showcase thread, and i don't record on the weekends, but I will add you on Skype man.
-----
Going to be recording today, going to try to record 4 of more episodes today. May have some people joining me today, and I may record some wars!!!
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Apr 24, 2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump