ES Recruitment Drive
Of course! Got a few coming in by pm but going to wait on everyones wips before I make a decision.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I am not good at this but i tried
This is just a basic sketch i was just trying out stuff
I dunno what to do with his hair? So i thought you can tell me what you want i have given some examples around him but i was thinking to make a cap on him back wards
I can also change arms like one hand holding a controller you decide what to do
I was also thinking of making his eyes flaming like fire
The name i havnt really make it yet its just a sketch
I can start a new design if you want or want me to just dont make it?
Also colors?

wip 1

-----
Also ill make his eye brows angry looking
-----
Also want beard or mustash?
Last edited by Clint; Mar 10, 2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not really what im looking for im afraid, I'll add references images to the OP soon so it is easier to grasp the style im looking for!
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
So to know if I go further. My pope logo looks ok? Of course I will do the adjustments plus start it digitally

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
So to know if I go further. My pope logo looks ok? Of course I will do the adjustments plus start it digitally

I like it. Wasn't expecting the pope idea, but if you can pull it off then i'm sure it could look geat.

In terms of the WIP, maybe get the guy looking like, either completely emotionless, straight face, or more angry (So head tilted forward slightly, eyes angling in etc)

Overall loving the amount of people jumping on this, looking forward to seeing all your wips, and I will wait till everyone has submitted, so don't worry about that.

As long as you keep that in mind, and sharpen it all up so it looks more crisp, then yeah feel free to! Keep in mind the reference images in the OP for further style though
sENSE that's just a sketch I will make its style like the other ESport logos want me to ccontinue
-----
nvm ill start from scratch according to the refernce
Last edited by Clint; Mar 10, 2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OKAY SO, I've decided not to do what I planned, as I now realize that it's far from what you want. So instead...

...I got a ROUGH ROUGH sketch of your logo. I did the basic concept of it, realize that I did the straight lines without a guide so they're a bit (Alot) wonky. That won't happen with the final one. What I'm trying to get ya to see is the flow and style of it to see what you think. Also to anyone else seeing this, I need some feedback on it but don't fucking insult me. Instead criticize me and tell me how I can do it better if ya' can.

Rough Shit

-----
And behind that will be whatever the logo might turn out to be... also, colors
Last edited by Snak3Scal3; Mar 11, 2017 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
OKAY SO, I've decided not to do what I planned, as I now realize that it's far from what you want. So instead...

...I got a ROUGH ROUGH sketch of your logo. I did the basic concept of it, realize that I did the straight lines without a guide so they're a bit (Alot) wonky. That won't happen with the final one. What I'm trying to get ya to see is the flow and style of it to see what you think. Also to anyone else seeing this, I need some feedback on it but don't fucking insult me. Instead criticize me and tell me how I can do it better if ya' can.

Rough Shit

-----
And behind that will be whatever the logo might turn out to be... also, colors

The Lettering is the least important aspect of the logo, i'd suggest worrying about that last.
I'm still working on this though

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club