Ranking
Your application is very very short. It really doesn't tell me a lot. () If you get denied you should really sit down and write a 300 word application. Sadly my vote is a no
Originally Posted by BBRRUUHH View Post
Your application is very very short. It really doesn't tell me a lot. () If you get denied you should really sit down and write a 300 word application. Sadly my vote is a no

bruh you are not allowed to vote until youre a full member
mods im good at:mushu wushu boxshumushu akido akidobigdojo greykido
last clan: we are one
reason why i quit: it boring as hell and i was the only one left
reason why i wanna be in this clan: it seems better and more active and i know caleb404
what can i offer: tricking mad mans parkour and fatalities
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
im not good at apps
hupakiller is online now Report Post
-----
im a retarded mother fucker -being sarcastic-
-----
im also 11 im i have no gf and also plays one other game called Geomtrey dash
-----
the other game geomtrey dash reqruies think9ng and skill also
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=25452
Last edited by Felix; Jun 12, 2016 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

His app

My vote is a NO

The reason being...you clearly did not read the first post, which means you're an auto reject.

If you had put more than 5 minutes of effort into your application, I might have thought twice, but please read the first post.

I'm confident the other voters will agree with me on this.
Origin For Life
mhmmm love that effort primal xD i say you on ehh... iron920 you should try a bit more and just lay back and chill while making one just be your self and dont sound so bland and boring.. your charismatic? show it and make sure we noticed next time i like you tho re apply fix a bit of the stuff and it would be a yes for me but for now NOPE
Primal love your pic of weed baby btw and yea read deem rules m8 first page btw remake that shit your really cool ingame and good but you pretty lazy xD WORK FOR IT and no for now
Last edited by Rayegg; Jun 12, 2016 at 05:28 AM. Reason: cuz