Ranking
Original Post
What do you want in the new clan system?
I'm particularly interested in ideas for official clans. If there's anything on your mind, feel free to share it.
Originally Posted by KhaosTheory View Post
Dont clan wars have rules like ( no shoves ).. if its possible Gms should watch the clan matches to make sure this doesnt happen.

There would be to many clan wars for gms to be watching all of them. And the 2 clans can decide together if they think what rules should be.

Also the clan war system should be improved because the point system can mess up.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Make the clan wars actually display the winner.

As it stands right now, the clan on the far left under "Winner" is in fact the clan that ACCEPTS the war. Not the clan that wins. I look at our record and see wars where the score was 8-0 RelaxAll but because we sent the invite it says they're the winner.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
-monthly tournament for the best 10 clans in the ranking.

-a member counter anywhere, on the clanlist or in the clan page.

-monthly reset of the battle points. (so its easier to do this best 10 clans tournament)

thats all for now. maybe ill post later more.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You should gift the more active and older clans, so people know who are the ancient that should be respected.
just something visual should sufice.
Simply a way on the forums to indicate whether a clan is official or not on forums. E.G. "CLAN: [OFFICIAL CLAN]" or for non official "CLAN: (NON OFFICIAL CLAN)"
When you click "Clan" at the top of the page, like before a link that brings you directly to the clan page would be sweet

@solax, all i know is illepidus used to have a forum tool that would show your hours and minutes in game per month, however the link has been discontinued. Maybe when he gets back from the military
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
internal Clan rank system based on your statistics in the wars you have fought.
- To boost the inclan competition.

Official "CW" servers where you may challenge anyone in the name of your clan
(eg a normal room which awards CP if you win, and reduce CP if you lose, 1v1 sit.)

"-monthly reset of the battle points. (so its easier to do this best 10 clans tournament)"
How about ranking clans on the statistics from the latest half year or so instead?
Spamming CWs shouldn't help rise your rank "status" if you lose half of them...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Course View Post
Simply a way on the forums to indicate whether a clan is official or not on forums. E.G. "CLAN: [OFFICIAL CLAN]" or for non official "CLAN: (NON OFFICIAL CLAN)"

It seems people also want a link to the clan forum below their post count as well, I'll add it with that.
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
When you click "Clan" at the top of the page, like before a link that brings you directly to the clan page would be sweet

It either does that already or I don't know what you're talking about. Please elaborate.
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
internal Clan rank system based on your statistics in the wars you have fought.
- To boost the inclan competition.

Official "CW" servers where you may challenge anyone in the name of your clan
(eg a normal room which awards CP if you win, and reduce CP if you lose, 1v1 sit.)

"-monthly reset of the battle points. (so its easier to do this best 10 clans tournament)"
How about ranking clans on the statistics from the latest half year or so instead?
Spamming CWs shouldn't help rise your rank "status" if you lose half of them...

It will be a while before I start working on an events section. The two main things I'm aiming for is a separate clan ladder for clans that take part in events, and clan wars that can last for weeks and involve multiple clans.