Toribash
Well all and all, I'm glad you seem to be doing better after going through hell and back.

I recently started taking a blood pressure medication (doctor doesn't know why it's so wonky) and it caused me to suddenly go through severe episodes of anger followed by on and off hysterical crying for a couple hours. Since then I haven't felt weird. Just the usual mild depression I have.

Idk that's my way of relating to your current events. Hope it all gets better my guy. I also love the borb

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
much thank

Also yeah, meds can do weird shit to you sometimes, i hope you won't have to go through any more of it. At least it's usually temporary if it's an extended treatment, but panic attacks of that caliber were just too much for me to deal with. Not gonna lie though, the anorgasmia was also frustrating as hell. :I
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I have a dumb idea, so i might. :V

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Shook ones

absolutely

also a few doodles

heck

Have to admit that i'm also pretty happy to still be alive, not that anything particularly dangerous has happened. :V
I mean i have had a few more hefty panic attacks since the first one, but as of now, i feel like i've finally stabilized into not having them any more. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's been over two weeks since the last one, which was also quite a small one. Might finally have found a strategy that works for me, and oddly enough, it doesn't involve fighting back. '<'

anyways enough feels here have some doobles

gronk

[noise noises]
That's good to hear that you're making progress with it. I also love the big bird that bout to devour the lil stick figure.

Also also, I found my space dog avatar you made me a few years ago. You have no idea how happy I was to see it again. Ima put it on here soon.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Ah man that is so nice to hear, and that was what, nearly 4 years ago? Super flattering that it still brings joy. C:

in honour of spacedog have some more spacedog

wooooooooo

also bonus chonkfish