Toribash
Original Post
Audio stuff
I want an mp3, 4, and wav audio buttons. Maybe an audio recorder ingame. Just considering steam and voice chat and stuff is coming. Oh and sounds and stuff for things.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I want an mp3, 4, and wav audio buttons.

Not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean for sound items to support those file types or..?
8-)
Yes sir. Supports all sounds please :-D those are the big ones i think.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
That does sound like a good idea, but there could have been a reason behind only leaving one file extension uploadable.
8-)
With the way the engine works and TB works when it comes to sound files, .wav format is the most reliable when it comes to functioning within the game. When it comes to things like bit rate, and depth it just flows better in .wav Better with the short bursts that FX and Kiai's deal with.

You may also notice the BGM's and FX are also either in .wav or .ogg and there are reasons for that.

Buttttttttttttt .wav files are larger. Considerably. Dunno if anything would want to be implemented to satisfy the needs you are looking for but it is not impossible. Changes may/probably would need to be taken into account to fix any underlying issues that would most likely occur from a different file format.

Because I don't know if you look at the Support Thread, but every few days there is someone with a Kiai issue. And if it is not fixed via Custom Folder reset then its usually something to do with the file itself, which could have quite a few variables.

Something to think about.