ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Requesting Avatar and Signature
Hello there, I am requesting a pretty detailed avvy and siggy, as I do not really have a good one right now. I am thinking maybe /dl and lp me and go from there. Take a close up pic of my face and then the same pic but farther away. Make the avatar say faint and the signature say Proud member of Evil. I know I do not have toriprime right now, but I am going to get it soon hopefully. Thanks. Depending on what you guys can do, I can probably pay. Go crazy!
how much will u pay us?
i geuss ill try
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

I already said, it will depend on how good it is and the quality of it. I will pay depending on what I think and what you guys think. Come on people start trying this.
So far... I will take out the white outline if you like it.... sooooooo, what o you think so far? what can I change?
Attached Thumbnails
faint.jpg  
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
That is ok, make it a little more detailed, maybe glow more like yours, and don't put in Faint 3 times, put in Faint once and have it a special font, not something stupid from gimp or photoshop. Draw it or find a cool font online. Also, remember I wanted a close up of my shoulders to my head? Do that for my avvy and make it farther out like that for my siggy.
One sort of mixed with the middle one and the last one. I want that animation, in those colors, but saying Faint, and I want that guy in the middle photo to be me. So basically put that animation from the 3rd one, and slap it onto a new sheet, and make a pic of me like the 2nd one.
Ossum, should look cool. I like that close up image of my face, and then the animation would be sick with it. I would also like a signature to go with it, doesn't have to be animated but make it the same picture, zoomed out to about the waist. Say proud member of Evil on it.