Ranking
Original Post
Group chat/whisper
So, i think it would be pretty cool if there would be group chat aviable in-game.
Just like in skype.
It would actually be much easier to understand the chat. You can create your own groups and invite players etc.
For example. Russians, yeah, they can do it in main chat, but it would be better if they would group up and chat seperately.

Another thing is like chatting with players from other servers and keeping the group. For example, i'm in betting server and Tarlan is in his tourney server. And i'm just chatting with him like that.

Hope you understood what i want to say.
~supported/unsupported
Whisper spamming would be more of a problem
While group chat would be awesome with friends ^~^
I guess if you had the option to invite people to your whisper. Like /invite whisper (name) so it's like a group chat within a whisper. Could be good for clan battles. BTW I think there is already a thread like this but supported.
blue
pink
Toribash Team Speak
So what about Toribash got a teamspeak there could be chats for each public lobby maybe? Or something like that.

Also i thought how about every official clan gets a TS section for there clan, they could use it during wars or just to chat.
Originally Posted by DoctorGold View Post
So what about Toribash got a teamspeak there could be chats for each public lobby maybe? Or something like that.

Also i thought how about every official clan gets a TS section for there clan, they could use it during wars or just to chat.

There actually used to be one. No one really used it tho.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 8, 2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Done
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Well putting it back in wouldnt cause a problem. It'd be used more then other things in toribash anyhow.
this would help if i want to say things to some people and not have to whisper people indivisually and would require much less hassle

~Supported 100%!

Group whisper
Have any of you reading this ever been in a server and wanted to be able to talk to your friends all at once without interruptions or having to go into another server? You probably have. Well my idea is that toribash should add a group whisper! Maybe a command like /whispergroup ex: test/test2/test3 and this might make it able for people hosting a betting server tourneys or other events to talk together without having interruptions or going to a Skype call