Toribash
Original Post
More QI?
I have a short idea. My idea is that instead of just tc that public tourneys give, they could give qi boosts? Feel free to add on to the idea.

(im)

I honestly don't think this is a good idea. I like to earn my qi legitly by playing against people, not by getting a qi boost. Sorry I don't support.
Originally Posted by Budsi View Post
I honestly don't think this is a good idea. I like to earn my qi legitly by playing against people, not by getting a qi boost. Sorry I don't support.

Don't be so self centered. I think this is a good idea because once you get to blackbelt getting Qi is a bitch. Especially with the 100 Qi every 24 hour limit. It would help so much.

-Supported.
blue
pink
on the one hand the qi limit is a basic thing it makes you play more time like if u reach 100 qi limit you will play more that will give you like extra experience so when you reach high belt you will be experienced more than enough which is good , on the other hand some people want high qi items such as pure,demon,elf etc which is why they added no qi-res items they are expensive ofcourse but remember that high qi players earned that (or some paid for it lol) so you have two choices earn or buy (earn is better in my opinion because you learn alot of things and instantly like in abd when you get into hard pose you will remember i had been in this before and i know what to do and you automaticly just press the right joints to counter or if you didn't succed you could atleast learn a new lesson).

-Not Supported sorry
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 29, 2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: No need to write the entire thing in bold come on man
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
This isn't about learning new things. The point of this Qi boost is so you can buy it to help you gain higher belts and more Qi items. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.
blue
pink
Qi isnt just to unlock colors. Its also a way to look at a player and make an assumption about their skill level since their qi is equal to matches played. Buying qi would ruin it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Qi isnt just to unlock colors. Its also a way to look at a player and make an assumption about their skill level since their qi is equal to matches played. Buying qi would ruin it.

Ok I see what you mean, but the QI boost doesn't always have to be a big boost it could always just be like 5 or 10.

(im)

Yes. Yes!! Honestly, i've been playing hours everyday to try to get to 2nd dan, but everytime i hit that 100 qi cap, i gotta wait like 20523908590285903285 more hours.. And once i hit 2nd dan.. i can finally buy headphones. - Supported
Definately good idea just a 5-10 qi boost is fantastic I love this idea anyways every won game in a public server should give you 10 qi boost for 10 minutes or some thing but it will only work in public servers.

-suported