Ranking
Original Post
More QI?
I have a short idea. My idea is that instead of just tc that public tourneys give, they could give qi boosts? Feel free to add on to the idea.

(im)

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
nobody is making you participate

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Don't be so self centered. I think this is a good idea because once you get to blackbelt getting Qi is a bitch. Especially with the 100 Qi every 24 hour limit. It would help so much.

-Supported.

I'm supposed to post my opinion.

The problem with this is it's easy to farm. People could only play games at qi tourneys and get to the next belt faster then tb designed you to.

I 100% agree with what gum said also.
farm what
farm qi

qi doesnt have value on the market because you cant sell it
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
farm what
farm qi

qi doesnt have value on the market because you cant sell it

are you serious? qi is unvaluable it shows how much good you are allows you to like ''unlock'' diffrent styles,colors,etc
people who worked hard for their Qi ofc will disagree because this will be easy way to farm what they worked hard for
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
are you serious? qi is unvaluable it shows how much good you are allows you to like ''unlock'' diffrent styles,colors,etc
people who worked hard for their Qi ofc will disagree because this will be easy way to farm what they worked hard for

Although it won't show how good you are if you can buy it. Then it's just a number
Haters get the bird, This is my movie, Fellas in the back like a foul-ball free-throw
ik he said he is willing to spend irl money so buy qi from shop is better otherwise i suggest even removing qi purcase or booster because its not fair you know
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
I agree with experts. Qi is something you work hard for and get for playing games, not win in tourneys.
I say no!
Because this will be unfair, good players will earn ALOT of QI not like new members, those will get QI very slowly, and this will make a big defferince.
Originally Posted by AmmarSH View Post
I say no!
Because this will be unfair, good players will earn ALOT of QI not like new members, those will get QI very slowly, and this will make a big defferince.

its like this now the better you are the faster youbelt up i support it but only if its somthing like consecutive wins give you more qi with a cap of like +qi per win and then the counter resets at say 11 wins in a row or if you lose
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.