ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help! Toribash opens two screens!
Idk why or when but i noticed one day about a year ago toribash opens up 2 separate game screens when i click on it once, one blank and one works fine except my fps is a 3rd of what it used to be (50-60) to (10-15)

i think because theirs two programs running instead one, anyone know how to fix this?, also ever since i uninstlled toribash to reinstallto try and fix this it never completely uninstalled it becasue i can still play it to this day but cant find it on my pc anywhere why lol
Go to your settings, and see if you have "Lower Framerate Cap" checked, if you do, that cuts your fps by half. If it's unchecked, type /opt fixedframerate 0, then /opt fixedframerate 1, that might help it. As for it opening two tabs, do any other apps open twice when you click on them?
you're on thin ice, pal
Did you use an old version? If yes then try to download the latest one or use the Steam version. Because I remember there's a previous version that will launch two windows(one blank white and the other one the game itself).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Kozmonaut....No no other app does that just toribash one day it just suddenly did this idk why if i rmember right it was after updating or getting newer version 5.0 i think i remeber now....

Cavsier.... Im deleted all versions off my pc now and im redownloading 4.82 wich worked fine up until a few months ago well see now, also when i downloaded toribash 5.0 it said an error that my system was too old or somethinng was out of date i hope im not black balled into getting a better pc just becasue lol ill can toribash i really dont want to ive played since 06 i think
Originally Posted by GHOST16 View Post
Cavsier.... Im deleted all versions off my pc now and im redownloading 4.82 wich worked fine up until a few months ago well see now, also when i downloaded toribash 5.0 it said an error that my system was too old or somethinng was out of date i hope im not black balled into getting a better pc just becasue lol ill can toribash i really dont want to ive played since 06 i think

That must be something wrong because my PC has a pretty low specifications and able to run Toribash with fine. Well, I never tried the 5.0 standalone version, I usually use the Steam version and my standalone version is 4.95

My specification :
Processor : Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E220 @ 2.20 GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.GHz
RAM : 2GB
Graphic : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset(but now I'm using a cheap GeForce 210)
DirectX 11
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
[Steam] [Art] [Music]