Toribash
Original Post
cheapest flame?
So, I wanted a flame, but i dont have much tc for a flame....whats the cheapest flame you can make, yet still make it look good? Also how do i preview flames on the market...thanks
TEXT
You preview flames by doing /lf 1 (flame id) for tori and
/lf 0 ( flame id) to put it on uke
You can find the id of flames by looking at them in a user's inventory
Since good is subjective you can't really say how cheap of good flame will be. All Flames are unique (excluding illegal carbon copys) and different people will have different desires for them but the cheapest you can make a flame Is about 30k this number can go up a lot from there, however making flames is usually difficult for most people so I suggest you get somebody to make the flame for you or talk to somebody about how to make a flame to get the desired characteristics you want.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Hi, i've forged 7-9 flames(dont remember exact number).

And with 26k you wont be able to forge any type of visible flame.(thats worth looking at)
I suggest you visit the flame particle section of the market board, and see if you can find something you like there. eventually check the ones in the market.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3