Toribash
go for marketing.
high qi items are not the thing that'll get u much profit.
focus on 128 textures,popular 3d items and hair, popular forces/laxes such as(qs,marine,aqua,cobra...ect)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
buy tc and sell it for a better price

This is not an option for me, I don't have any munny
Get 20$ then buy 340k
Then head on over to a betting server, and only bet when you are positive you will win.
Whole lotta Gang Shit (^:
Originally Posted by iHang View Post
Get 20$ then buy 340k
Then head on over to a betting server, and only bet when you are positive you will win.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
This is not an option for me, I don't have any munny

uh...
I got 64k in a couple of days without using real money. I started small by selling my Gangster Bandana for 4.9k. Then I got a bloody skull and i sold it for 12k. I started small by selling some cheap stuff. And when i got my demon wings, i knew that i could sell it for a good price like 40k. Problem was that i had to continuously reduce the price until it deemed good enough (which it did). It can take time but eventually, with enough patience and hard work, you could end up with lots of TC then you would expect.

Even if you lack QI, that only limits some items. Focus on 128x128 textures, popular 3d items and possibly shiai tokens to trade shiai items. You can charge lots of TC for shiai items such as demon wings, Katana and many more. Joining ingame tourneys held by ES staff or Events can help you to get

Before i got lucky with the amount of TC i had, i didn't know how to save up because my temptation would get over me to buy shit, crappy items. In most cases, i would have less than 500 TC. The old fashioned way of getting tc is by going in tourneys. It can take time... Or betting, even though it's a risky move because you could lose all of your TC in one go.

You can get rich without using real money if you play your cards right
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
I'd say try some things, maybe you'll find out you're great at marketing even without the qi, maybe you love the risk of betting. What I'm trying to say is that not everyone can make the same amounts of tc doing the same things, I myself made all my tc by winning decap prizes and playing in betting servers without betting at all.

Guess all possible ways of earning tc have been said here so I'll close it. If you'd like to keep it open, feel free to reopen it or send me a pm.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]