ES Recruitment Drive
lmao i'm just having so much fun with this replay now

(don't take this replay serious) and yes meija, that message if targeted at you lol
Attached Files
LORD.rpl (237.5 KB, 6 views)
please remember to cnc the previous persons replay when posting your own. thanks!

that being said,
lloyd
i like the ukebash. you've still got that rough, powerful style and i think it suits you. next time though, try not to get stuck underneath uke when destroying his very soul :P only part i didnt like was when uke got way to close to you.

hope

wonderful movements! nice and fluid, good realism while ripping uke from limb to limb XD i can't really comment on anything from her, cause it all looks good. well done hope
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by lloyd54321 View Post
heres some trash replays from me

The first kick to the legs was very nice, i loved it... however if you managed to get even more speed and momentum for the other dms, it would have looked even better.

The opener was very nice and smooth, it set you up very nicely
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
hope

wonderful movements! nice and fluid, good realism while ripping uke from limb to limb XD i can't really comment on anything from her, cause it all looks good. well done hope

I tried getting a decap with the punch lmao... but i gave up after like 50 tries... xD
Last edited by max; Oct 31, 2017 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
did a collaberation with haluejah on jisse's mirror's edge mod, this was my favourite part
https://gyazo.com/ecb86663c9fa84e21078ca43e313bfb0
Attached Files
Man's Lost Footage pt2.rpl (2.24 MB, 6 views)
i did alot of it, any part that looked fluid was done by me. most of the running and climbing was done by me. the beginning was hal, the running after the drop was me, the twirl over the pips was hal, the running through the alleyway was me, the climb was me, the slide down the pole was hal, the landing and run and clib and push off was all me
and the ending was hal.

here's a spar i did with typh amazing guy, and a pretty decent sparrer ( for an HS ;)
Attached Files
Haha yeah I thought so, it was kinda weird because sometimes it was fluid and sometimes it wasn't, I really want to see you make a replay by yourself with that mod, it would look really good.