ES Recruitment Drive
Fr0sty:
Nothing really bothers me other than some of the attacks. They kind of look odd to me, especially at frame 1450-1380. Other than that, There was a little ghosting at the end because your foot was caught on lionet's arm, overall, great replay. Also most of your replays are unfinished. Finish them!
Lionet:
10/10 pose, I could never do something like that.
For the MAS, I assume that replay was for Fr0sty, so I won't comment on it that much. I disliked the kick on 630, its just way to twitchy.

I made this replay to practice jumping over my opponent. I think its decent
Attached Files
Last edited by Instep; May 14, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
For the MAS, I assume that replay was for Fr0sty, so I won't comment on it that much. I disliked the kick on 630, its just way to twitchy.

that wasn't actually twitchy, it was supposed to be more like a double kick or a jink
-----
Also, we have to spar anytime, I would love it
Last edited by Lionet; May 14, 2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sure, I'd love to spar with you. Though it might be hard cause of time zones
My replay thread
Threadbumping replay, quick trick I made
Attached Files
Instep - T - Nejire.rpl (356.6 KB, 9 views)
My replay thread
Lionet:
That mas replay was great, the fluidity was amazing. The one thing that bothered me were your attacks. Not in terms of how they looked, but the intent of the attack. It looked like you were just throwing attacks hope one of them would hit. Das a no no in mas dood. Makes you look like a deperate blonde hoping to get laid after a prom night. You need to make sure that there is a purpose to your attacks. Even if it take ages for you to even touch your opponent, you should be able to wait. Bait out things, throw fakes, play footsies, play as if your life is on the line and then you'll be able to feel the realism. You will see the realism in it as well. Mas imo has a different feeling to sparring. When I spar I usually think "yo bro, you should spin and yell at your opponent for ruining your spin. Make sure to throw punches too cuz why not hagagagaggagagaaga." But when I mas I think "okay how can I not become the next dead meme? How can I bait them? How can I download them, find their habits?" I think more logically like as if its a real fight. That's where my realism comes from and why i can't spar x). So yeah, mas and spar are completely different for me, and why I'm very picky with some stuff xD

Other than that, the replay was great. Just try to focus on having meaning to attacks. I guarentee that your mas replays will look 10 times better than they were before if you do. If you don't, o well. You do you boo
¿?
instep, the replay is pretty good. your btwist needs work, you didn't gain much height, and your back kicking leg wasn't accentuated enough. that's why you landed badly and had to take a second to recover before moving into your scoot to cork. everything else was nice and buttery smooth, just point your toes in that cork!!!

a new mirror's edge replay i made.
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 3 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Nicely done, smooth as hell and I can't really see any mistakes other than a few twitches here and there. That run is fantastic and the cork is amazing. The last jump bothers me a little and it looks kinda rushed though. This replay inspired me to make my own parkour replay on this mod, but I think you did it way better.

Yay a short -30 grav manip. I don't see many -30 manips, shame, I like them. Made a different ending, which one looks better?
Attached Files
Instep - Manip - Marigold.rpl (628.7 KB, 7 views)
Instep - Manip - Marigold 2.rpl (897.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Instep; May 30, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
My replay thread
Woah dud. That's some sweet manip. Sick and smooth flow there. The only thing that's a bit wrong with the manip is the fact that Uke stays more-less at the same level and slowly coming down towards the end of the replay. It would look even better if you throw him up before dms ^^. Good dms and that skeet in 2nd version was pure sex
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hiya
SO, After like 2 years I decided to redownload the game and see whats new.

For some reason I was also inclined to see what I could do in terms of making replays. I'll just say the results were "interesting". I was just mainly playing around in the beginning lol.

I'm also thinking about officially returning to toribash but idk how I feel about it yet. I'll definitely try to be more active on the forums though c:
Attached Files
Shaking off the Rust.rpl (377.7 KB, 10 views)
|SP||MP|
The legend has returned
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]