Toribash
Original Post
Replay glitches?
So don't have the replay anymore (Deleted it) but in a short match in aikido i decapped someone and I saved the replay.

Later when I went to check it out instead of showing me decapping him it had our names and positions switched so it showed him decapping me instead.

Anyone know what cause this?
It would help if you didn't delete the replay, but I don't really recall anything like this happening, might be a bug to the newer versions.

If I recall correctly, you can change the names of the Tori and the opponent, and suit it to your needs. Though I don't know why someone would want to do this.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well he did quit right after the match was over.Could that have something to do with it?
No, I've saved many replays in that instance.

Might be a bug with the newer versions though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Just open the replay through notepad and change the name positions, this happens a lot when you finish the match and the replay is showing and you save it at that time, it's very simple to fix.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Sometimes happens that while the game is saving the replay, it messes up something in the file.

In this case it wasn't difficoult to fix.