ES Recruitment Drive
@Aadame: that's stoo'peed
@Sacriel: If you really wanted to stay in Vector I don't know why didn't you stay active. Anyway you're kicked and the only way to "try" to get back is from reapplying.
@Brrr: I have no idea xD
@Caillou(dupbuck): I see you watch caillou?
And hey, my day is fine... kinda so lonely :O ;_;
what about ya?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yesterday I broke my 2x2 cube record from 3.17 to 1.85 \o/. But I didin't fucking recorded it
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
well i know that i have a bad reputation but when i join Vector clan i thought that will all change, what im saying is that you guys are one of the best replay making clans and if i would of post some replays people would understand, but no i just got more hated by other people cause they were mad that i got in one of the best clans. i love this clan and i will not stop trying and like i said you guys are a family that i want to be part of.the thing is when people say bad things about me i want them to know i don't a f**k !

sorry for the bad words
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Sac, I need strong proofs.

well people say i buy replays? give me proof that i buy replays form peolpe
Last edited by Sacriel; Dec 6, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Yesterday I broke my 2x2 cube record from 3.17 to 1.85 \o/. But I didin't fucking recorded it

Man you've gotta teach me how to finish that cube. I can't finish any cube xD not the 3x3 nor the 2x2 (I have them on the phone [Rubik's cube app])
Please send me a video about how you finish it I need to know how to finish one of those cubes!

@Sac: Try to fix it between you, hours and overlord and then it will be all fine, trust me

@Overlord: Still didn't talk about it, are you satisfied from me as being in the clan or you still don't want me in?

@Dup: ^.^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Well, theres shit tons of tutorials on youtube. Just search for How to solve 2x2 cube or LBL method for 3x3 rubiks cube.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos

yo. my name is savi. or trudyE in games. (i use savi for my shuffling videos)
yeah so, been shuffling for 2 months. am i on the right track? or am i leaning towards the lmfao bullshit?

anyways, excuse me for the quality. had nothing but a phone to record with.
and excuse the lenght of the video. i am going to make a longer one.

and yes, i look incredibly fat in that hoodie. so remember, the "fat" you see on this video, is actually just a hoodie which ins't dragged down.

not sure when i'm getting phats, but sometime around christmas/new year.

song: Brooklyn Bounce feat. King Chronic & Miss L. - Cold Rock A Party (DeeDoubleyou Remix)

thanks, and bye.
M I N I V A N