Toribash
Well apparently I still can not into forums, but anyways, yes to -Link
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[2:40] Henry The Ginger: Let's hope we don't get fucks like them again
[2:40] aguyyoudontknow: Oh we will. Either that, or horrific feeders like our yasuo from the game before that. Or maybe an afk
[2:41] Henry The Ginger: Welp. That's league for you
^-^ So, it's safe to say you too then. Thats great! Happy to be here!
Last edited by Link; May 20, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hi, I want to you in a clan I really liked it but there is one but I do not speak English I Rank 17 thousand and I'm a black belt 2 times vygraval Abyss WELL HOPE YOU ACCEPT ME
I don't think I'm allowed to vote but if I could, Heck no.
Last edited by rawrneru; May 21, 2014 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Comma
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by mmdes222 View Post
Hi, I want to you in a clan I really liked it but there is one but I do not speak English I Rank 17 thousand and I'm a black belt 2 times vygraval Abyss WELL HOPE YOU ACCEPT ME

So when we talked ingame, you were serious about applying?

Unfortunately it is a no from me. All I saw of you ingame wise was using the same rush kick opener in the Mushu public server over and over against the new players, so I cannot vote on your skill. Also the app wasn't exactly a fulfilling application, I would prefer to see a more in depth one as opposed to one that looks like it was done in a matter of seconds to minutes.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I will say yes so you feel better. ;)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by mmdes222 View Post

I don't think so....
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.