Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] suggest a mod for me to make (environment mods)
i need suggestions for environment mod(you know..like a chair to sit on)

mods so far:

treadmill.tbm
kiosk.tbm(first modded but second posted. not posted on forum before by me...posting now.)
karaoke.tbm
crackopen.tbm
fruitmod.tbm

kiosk mod settings: 200 distance..thats all

kiosk
kiosk.tbm

kiosk.JPG

sorry for undetailed kiosk and picture....it was my first mod
and i got a crappy pic editing program
and sorry because of the spelling mistakes on the thread
Last edited by crazylars; Jul 28, 2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes and editing of title
make a karaoke thing.. where u like sing with a Mic.. then u can beat up uke with it :P

very nice
Last edited by Gustikayi; Jan 12, 2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: mod
ok ...i will try

here it is

settings: engage distance 200
karaoke.tbm
Click image for larger version

Name:	karaoke.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	28766
Last edited by crazylars; Jan 12, 2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: wrong settings
Make somthing where you can skateboard to Uke and you have a bat and you can thwack his head off
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
it wont be possible to me...i wont be able to make it........bat i can make but rolling skateboard and stuff
make a sort of fissure.....so youve got uke and you on the crack and the crack opens up....so if you dont move you fall to doom!!!
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
ill try...done

settings:
engage distance 100-600
engage height 1000
Click image for larger version

Name:	crackopen.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	28779
crackopen.tbm

if you cant read the picture i say

"oh shi- well.. good that the floor isnt instagib then"

and uke says
"oh..i should have mentioned it before testing the mod for crazylars...the floor is instagib"
Last edited by crazylars; Jan 14, 2008 at 10:52 AM.
Haha, this is win, how about a mod where you have a cucumber and uke has a tomato in their hands, and you whack each other with em, with like a lemon off to the side, and like 1 or two more fruits sitting around? Simple, I know, but might be fun.
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...
Well, you know, a red ball for tomato, green cylinder for cucumber, slightly long yellow cylinder for lemon, very small purple for grape, and a slighty smaller green lemon for a lime?
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...