Ranking
Original Post
[rb] Who is Who :: Nirs
Hello folks!
Today I'll be a substitute for uFantom (who's kinda busy with his work stuff).
And this issue of Who is Who is dedicated to a Russian guy who is known (or at least was) all round the toricommunity - Nirs!

General information:
  • Registration date: Jan 15, 2008
  • Belt: Custom Belt
  • Ex-Promoteam member, Ex-PT Lead, Ex-Supermoderator, Ex-Administrator
  • Rukeepers founder
  • Likes eighth-form girls

Interview:

Interview

Last edited by sir; May 11, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
reading this reminded me of leyz and leilak, wonder where those guys went. nice to see something from the perspective of someone involved in the russian community. back in the day there was such a divide, not sure how it is now though.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
no. he is a student. and snake is right. )
Lets prohibit the sale of tc's between users. Tc's farm problem will be solved as a bonus. ^ ^

That's pretty much impossible.
TC sales can be arranged via PM or other means and there is no way of knowing who sent who real money for what reason to whom, nor is there a way to know why certain amounts of toricredits got transfered. I could send you 2000 toricredits right now. How could anyone tell if you bought them or not?

…and how would that solve farming problems? People will still farm, they will still sell TC (just illegally) and there are enough reasons to farm for other reasons than making real money.

Making money with toricredits as regular user is incredibly inefficient anyway.
You'll make more money by mowing lawns.
Last edited by Sacrafan; Jun 9, 2013 at 08:54 AM.
nigerian PM
Originally Posted by Sacrafan View Post
That's pretty much impossible.
TC sales can be arranged via PM or other means and there is no way of knowing who sent who real money for what reason to whom, nor is there a way to know why certain amounts of toricredits got transfered. I could send you 2000 toricredits right now. How could anyone tell if you bought them or not?

…and how would that solve farming problems? People will still farm, they will still sell TC (just illegally) and there are enough reasons to farm for other reasons than making real money.

Making money with toricredits as regular user is incredibly inefficient anyway.
You'll make more money by mowing lawns.

seems like you need to read my reply one more time. the part about "only one agent player can trade with"
if you have hard times undertsanding i will explain. you will be able to buy and sell stuff ONLY to nabi shop. no way to transfer items or creds to other players. only concern is art market. maybe double currency of some sorts. but hey, hamp got a stud as economist, he will surely come up with an idea lol
Last edited by snake; Jun 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM.