ES Recruitment Drive
Re: mod suggestions
Click the sword maybe ;o
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
lol the stickman mod rocks its hard to rip off limbs tho
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
How about a girl mod where the fighters more woman-shaped? (e.g. larger pecs shifted forward; smaller, lower shoulders;larger hips)
Originally Posted by rubby
and dont forget the elarged pecs and nipples

I like that idea I mean the game's not much on grapix so maybe some sex appel will sell it lol.
is there any way to make feet stick not to grab but to plant yourself to make walking adn kicking a bit smoother?
if the phsyics files were working, you could turn the world friction up a little, but alas, that is not possible, as the files have been disabled.
knives knives knives knives kniv..... (yo get the point)

i tryed to make a knive mod but i ended up makeing an "ohdearwtfhappedWOWexplOaDiNgshitEVerywhere" mod...
on my second attenmpt i made a mod that put the knives in the wrong persons hands... explotion affter 7 frames what eva u do...
and the third put the knives in the wrists... this made a "owshitshitwhothefukishitingmeohfukidied!" mod

LMAO i just made a mod where your feet are on your head... it looks prrity dumb moveing ur ankels =P
oops there i go exploading again