Ranking
1) Matt irl, MertJones in game

2) I played Toribash around five years ago up until black belt, recently started again on a new account and am currently a brown belt.

3) My old account was in a clan but I honestly struggle to even recall the name. They were alright people, didn't really play with them much at all though.

4) No infractions.

5) EST, and English.

6) Sorry about the discord mix-up. Tbh though, you guys are really my only choice for
a clan. This community is interesting and you guys have a very similar sense of humor to my own. I mostly do aikido but I'm starting to spar now and am overall just interested in playing the game in any way.
Originally Posted by MertJones View Post
1) Matt irl, MertJones in game

2) I played Toribash around five years ago up until black belt, recently started again on a new account and am currently a brown belt.

3) My old account was in a clan but I honestly struggle to even recall the name. They were alright people, didn't really play with them much at all though.

4) No infractions.

5) EST, and English.

6) Sorry about the discord mix-up. Tbh though, you guys are really my only choice for
a clan. This community is interesting and you guys have a very similar sense of humor to my own. I mostly do aikido but I'm starting to spar now and am overall just interested in playing the game in any way.

What name do you not recall?
hello i am sleepy getblazed says I act like whoremonk sometimes

invite?

Originally Posted by carlman123 View Post
What name do you not recall?

The clan name is what I was referring to. I believe my old account name was Proxxiss
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
hello i am sleepy getblazed says I act like whoremonk sometimes

invite?

make a app
-----
Originally Posted by MertJones View Post
The clan name is what I was referring to. I believe my old account name was Proxxiss

Wait till whore comes. I'm not sure right now.
Last edited by carlman123; May 3, 2017 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Whore is mildly confused and drunk, but, Mert you may have the option to do a fight test on top of your application.
/Sleepy, not sure who you are, or if GetBlazed is real, but fill out an application and we'll see about placement.
Be water my friend.
Originally Posted by whoremonk View Post
Whore is mildly confused and drunk, but, Mert you may have the option to do a fight test on top of your application.

Fight test sounds great, how do we go about doing that?
1.Zach
2.Over 1
3.southpaw,blitz moved over to akido but now blitz is inactive
4.no
5.eastern north america im in michigan,i speak only english
6.im aware of basic hosting commands i spend alot of time in bet servers im on almost every day
1.) Name?
Chelsea
2.) Years playing Toribash?
3.) Previous Clans? Why did you leave?
Cant remember.
4.) Infractions? Why did you get infracted?
0 on this account
5.) Timezone, GMT? Languages?
I dont know. English, French, and some Russian.
6.) Experience and activity, hosting, forums, examples if any?
A lot, rarely ever active, never hosted, only stole, barely any on forums.
JEET KUNE DO Application
1.) Dylan
2.)1 month
3.)No Previous clans
4.) No infractions
5.)MNT+1, English and some Dansk
6.)Activity is around 5-6 days a week
7.)Orange Belt
8.) I play video games and i am humorous that basically it