Toribash
Thank you Hamade, finally someone agrees with me... And Madd, if you can't make it in 20 seconds you are doing it wrong. Sorry if it sounds like I'm being a jerk, but this is exactly the response I got when I posted my first art. That was when I was new to art making too.
Well ok... but really u have to render sharpen these images to look like this so usually each 1 takes about 2 minutes... not 20 seconds and usually i mess up with the layers so i have to restart.. anyways just let this thread close... If any admin sees this close it now because i'm starting textures
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
You can't make avatars so you move to something more difficult? Doesn't seem too smart. Basically you should look at some tutorials on what to do so that you can atleast get an idea of what to do when you open up your shop. You seem more clueless then a grandpa in a nightclub. You should seriously just like stop before you overdo yourself. But, like Nepo and Anesthetik said, most of yourstuff is just a brush on a colored backround. Sure you add some effects, but if you have no idea what they do then what is the point in doing it? Experimenting thats why. So, before posting some of your work maybe experiment a little but. I would love to help just not an artsy person. I can at times, I just feel exempt from the idea at the moment.
idle
Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
You can't make avatars so you move to something more difficult? Doesn't seem too smart. Basically you should look at some tutorials on what to do so that you can atleast get an idea of what to do when you open up your shop. You seem more clueless then a grandpa in a nightclub. You should seriously just like stop before you overdo yourself. But, like Nepo and Anesthetik said, most of yourstuff is just a brush on a colored backround. Sure you add some effects, but if you have no idea what they do then what is the point in doing it? Experimenting thats why. So, before posting some of your work maybe experiment a little but. I would love to help just not an artsy person. I can at times, I just feel exempt from the idea at the moment.

I agree, your avatars look like one brush or so just stamped on a plane background, which isn't very hard. At sometimes basic looks nice, but all your pictures look basic.
I said they were basic. and i have got to better avatars now and gonna use diff designs in em. I have made a awesome text that will go with em.

And it turns out.. I'm a lot better at textures...
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
lol nepo thats not kwl .....Mad just to make you happy make me a avater i dont care whats on it as long as its cool enough to replace my cat (NEVER)
LOL woops tell me this now ? >,< ...

Mad still make the avater i sent the 500 credits

BTW nepo MY CAT OWNES YOUR CAT
Last edited by Doni; Apr 10, 2008 at 10:24 PM.