ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Highest fall without dismemberment

Waiting for another mod
Attached Files
50001.rpl (118.1 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by jisse; May 3, 2016 at 07:45 PM.
well, i think it is invalid? it is exactly same replay as that guy did, or not?
if yes, there is a rule says:

3) No stealing
Taking an outstanding record and editing it to improve it won't get you the record. If you want to break it, you have to make it from scratch.

lemme know please if this is valid or not :<
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
this is jisse we are talking about...

Its always legit

how the fuck do you even do that shit? DX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
well, i think it is invalid? it is exactly same replay as that guy did, or not?
if yes, there is a rule says:

3) No stealing
Taking an outstanding record and editing it to improve it won't get you the record. If you want to break it, you have to make it from scratch.

lemme know please if this is valid or not :<

I did make it from scratch though and the replay is not identical, joint states and frames aren't copied and I made it all by observing the previous record. It's very similair but to be honest there are next to no other ways to land. I tried different landings for quite a few days and none of them were successful.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
this is jisse we are talking about...

Its always legit

how the fuck do you even do that shit? DX

I dislike when people are biased towards me, but thanks
Wot de

Tried this myself actually, there is really no other way to land tbh, so that's why every attempt at this record is so similar.

Nice job m8

Now go for the quadruple cork pls
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Both you and the current record holder move joints at the exact same frames. (~1157 frames in) and the same exact frames were used for both replays (contract both knees, contract both hips, contract abs) and extended both knees at the same frame as well (1210 frames in). Right off the bat, this is pretty shady. I personally don't think this is valid due to the similarities of what frames your joints move, and the joints that are actually moved. Maybe we should get a 3rd opinion on whether this is valid, or not. Based on the evidence given, it's a very close call. The only real difference from the start is a modified engage distance, and frames, which could have been edited in fairly easily in notepad.

Edit: ran both replays through notepad. The frame the joints move, and the joint movements are exactly the same, until frame 1620, where the current record moves joints at 1620, and your replays skips to 1621.
Last edited by Rfifan; May 4, 2016 at 07:36 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
You are correct about the frames, I did my best to move everything accordingly and I comparing the replays I'm suprised how good of a job I did. I doubt I managed perfectly though, especially during the landing(the joints are actually stationed under the floor for a couple frames so getting that part took the longest for obvious reasons). Feel free to compare the replays in Notepad, I'm sure I missed a frame or so.

I understand this is shady but I assure you, nothing was done using a texteditor and simple as it may sound this actually took a long time and a lot of trial and error.
3) No stealing
Taking an outstanding record and editing it to improve it won't get you the record.

recreating the replay is the same thing really, specifically since it's literally one distance higher

it's invalid in my eyes