Ranking
LoL i can't stop playing vayne now, she's too fun. Even when I lose I have a great score, for example 19/6/6 last game I just had, lost but it was still fun ^^
Playing with a Gold 5 though who I laned against in a mirror lane of soraka and vayne, I beat him ^^
-----
Wow. I have never stomped so hard in my life.
Before the game started I told my team that this should be easy if we play properly.
But I never expected this from bronzies.

Ranked Game

The Lolnexus

LolNexus

-----
Huh? I don't understand this system. I played against more skilled opponents but the LP I got decreased, did my MMR jump up or something?

17 LP

edit: actually- I think I figured it, the first time was solo- I became friends with Syndra and duo'd. So I might've got less LP for that
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 1, 2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

How to Smurf

Also, I want to learn how to tank. You guys got any suggestions for champs and builds?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

How to Smurf

Also, I want to learn how to tank. You guys got any suggestions for champs and builds?

well u dont simply "play tank"
just pick one of the current famous jungle/top champs and build him tanky.. not hard at all.. the only problem with that is, you have to trust into ur team doing dmg.. and if they dont u loose, no matter how tanky you are...
i would build Lee as tank (jungle) like, Golem, Boots of mobility, Sightstone, Randuins as core items, and then situational. like sunfire if enemy has much ad, spirit visage against ap etc. etc.
tank is mostly about countering what the enemy deals the most, aka if their ADC is fed u get some more armor, if the AP is fed u get more magicresist, if its balanced u build balanced, if they dont deal dmg u can even get some DMG items. (i usually always get atleast a hydra or trinity on lee, even if i go full tank..)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It was a good night tonight- I'm just going to make Rammus my main.
I feel more in control of what happens when I use him ^^

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well u dont simply "play tank"
just pick one of the current famous jungle/top champs and build him tanky.. not hard at all.. the only problem with that is, you have to trust into ur team doing dmg.. and if they dont u loose, no matter how tanky you are...
i would build Lee as tank (jungle) like, Golem, Boots of mobility, Sightstone, Randuins as core items, and then situational. like sunfire if enemy has much ad, spirit visage against ap etc. etc.
tank is mostly about countering what the enemy deals the most, aka if their ADC is fed u get some more armor, if the AP is fed u get more magicresist, if its balanced u build balanced, if they dont deal dmg u can even get some DMG items. (i usually always get atleast a hydra or trinity on lee, even if i go full tank..)

I was thinking of getting Malphite or Blitz. I played Blitz support when he was f2p and I still did a shit ton of dmg despite only having a sightstone, boots, and armor .-.
My Replays
I think I saw something about Amumu
anyway
Best Amumu EUW

Ya

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
So I tried using Malphite this morning (it's 4 AM).

Unkillable bastard

Last edited by SparChar; Feb 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM.
My Replays
So I tried using Malphite this morning (it's 4 AM).

Unkillable bastard

You swap out dorans ring for a ravenous hydra. Because you don't have enough splash damage ^.^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I was thinking of getting Malphite or Blitz. I played Blitz support when he was f2p and I still did a shit ton of dmg despite only having a sightstone, boots, and armor .-.

Blitz has amazing base damages, and it's all burst. Combined with being in lane with some of the squishiest people in the early game (bot), means he feels amazingly strong at most, if not all, parts of the game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
You swap out dorans ring for a ravenous hydra. Because you don't have enough splash damage ^.^

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time.
My Replays