Ranking
i have honesly NEVER seen him evar!
DzxK9 admin?!?!! shouln't your name be RED!?!!?
Originally Posted by Follower
you can send it to us anyway (replays included please)

i dont see y u need replays all replays do is show the fight not what is siad during the fight
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Ok guys i was getting really disgusted over something that a clan said...Im not going to say the clan...but anyways they were saying that this clan sucks and all of that and I am not having that. So I recruited yesterday night at almost 11:00 p.m. GMT and they were all black belts. Now tell me what is wrong with having a couple of blue or brown but the rest are black.

P.S.-can these people please get on toribash and meet me at #32.
Stellarninja
Ccliu
Follower

Thank you.
Last edited by izzy162; Feb 27, 2008 at 06:27 PM.
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
there is nothing wrong with haing some browns and blues, NO GREENS, but I was sleeping when you told me to go to server 32, srry
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
Really, a mainly blackbelt clan with a few trainees is nothing wrong. I can't get on ATM, I gotta go to church. But I will be on later.
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
ok. theres a clan discussion topic on m dying...i have sent everyone the details in a pm.