Ranking
Its a POV-Ray. Search it.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
neat can you make one of me beatin the crap of some guy like noweb
then tell me how much you want for it.

ps:i only got 300tc

edit: but have them put up a fight
Last edited by spoiledpai; Mar 31, 2008 at 07:27 PM.
wants to see my art? clicky
mattress tag warning: "warning do not attempt to swallow!"
yeah it kind didnt attach how i wanted
and im to lazy to fix
wants to see my art? clicky
mattress tag warning: "warning do not attempt to swallow!"
um sorry spoiledpai but 2 things 1 i dont make replays with other people in them than you without there consent and also im on my grannys computor and no usb...also my wireless card died so i cant make anymore replays for atleast a week...but ^_^ im getting shiped one scince today so it will be about a week or 2 unless problems occer...but i did make that one 4X kick replay for...whoever that was i just cant upload.....and as for you patrick. you didnt give up did you? XP
bump so it doesn't die, if you get pissed off then screw you.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.