ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ztrains headshop pwns
I HAVE MADE A NEW SHOP CLICK HERE TO GO TO IT!!!
CLICK ME!!!
Last edited by ztrain; Apr 17, 2008 at 02:58 AM.
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
o ya shure thing
300 right?
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Your skull and cross bones image was taken straight from here.
You know, if you are going to copy and paste an image directly, and then try to sell it as a head, it should be a lot cheaper. Also, if you are trying to hide the image you used, you shouldn't title it the same thing as it can be found as with google.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Your skull and cross bones image was taken straight from here.
You know, if you are going to copy and paste an image directly, and then try to sell it as a head, it should be a lot cheaper. Also, if you are trying to hide the image you used, you shouldn't title it the same thing as it can be found as with google.

actualy i got a request to put that image on a head... he didnt want anything chanded on it... every head i make i sell unless requested by the buyer not to. so im selln that one.... if you read my post it said "send me an image to place on a head (50tc without cropping 60 with cropping)"
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
yes to both of you... when i get the munny i will send u the link
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP