Ranking
The Hateful Eight
was okay, didn't feel much like a Quentin Tarantino film, but was very reminiscent of Reservoir Dogs
in that most of it takes place in one location and lots of dialogue..
plus very gory and brutal
which do sound like very Tarantino-esq things, but the tone or something just didn't feel like him
6/10 if you're there for the gore and action, you'll have to sit through the dialogue,
if you're there for the dialogue, you'll have to sit through the gore and action
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Godfather pt 2 and 3
Well, second part is great, but third part is not so good as first and second, that helicopter operation and so on don't giving this great godfather atmosphere
Split
Oh. My. God.
This is honestly one of the best movies I have ever watched. The suspense, the camera angles, the actors, it's all fucking great.

James McAvoy (Kevin in the film) is definitely an underrated actor. He put his all into the acting in this film, and I feel like that's a big part of why this movie is so damn good. The different personalities are very distinguishable, and he plays them very well.

Anya Taylor-Joy (Casey Cook in the film) did a great job as well, this type of movie definitely needs actors that are willing to put their all into it, and James McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy definitely did.

The other two girls were meh, Claire was too talkative in my opinion, its like she was trying too hard to be what she couldn't. Marcia wasn't really involved too much, at least not compared to the other actors.

I'll definitely give this a solid 9/10. The main actors were fucking phenomenal, the camerawork was amazing, and really made the film. The acting was fucking suspenseful and put you on edge, which seems rare these days compared to a lot of recent thrillers, there were some funny parts, but it wasn't overdone, it would have a funny part and then it would transition to a serious more suspenseful chilling part, and it would work together very well.

I definitely recommend this movie to anyone who likes psychological thrillers, it is definitely M. Night Shyamalan's best film in my opinion, it even beat Signs.
you're on thin ice, pal
The Accountant
Quite the badass that Ben Affleck already was in Dawn of Justice, great character background. The suspense; it was awfully easy to predict what may happen next, the story is rather straightforward and didn't seem to have a lot of twists, as the character was rather predictable. The story itself isn't that good but Ben Affleck's performance is one worth praising. I'd give this a 6/10.
Nice
Sing Street (2016)
went in expecting a rom-com of some sort, but it wasn't really..
it focuses on creating (music) and family and friends..
the ending was really touching to me, having lost my older brother, there was a sort of
longing that hit me.. it wasn't all sad and lovey-dovey, it had many fun and funny moments,
and the music was great!
would definitely recommend 9/10
it's on Netflix too, so easy access c;
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Boyhood (2014)
wow, just wow.. if you're interested at all in movies in general, then you've probably heard
of this film, and maybe you might find it's a little overrated, but wow..
it follows a young boy's childhood to adulthood, but it does it with great focus on important
events in his life, which are like events we've all had in our own.. yet it feels like it follows
through not just the important parts, but his entire growth as an individual

it has an excellent cast, and though the child acting was a little meh, through the decade
of filming, they grow into it, and it feels like you're not just watching characters grow, but
real people..
it's like watching the cast of Harry Potter grow through the film series, but almost three
hours of continuous growth and maturation... 9/10, can't believe i've put off watching it for this long...