Toribash
Yo!
Nine
That's cool man take your time can't wait to see you come back my guy, Keep up the practice your strong but you can be stronger!!!!
My main man Newt, Sick replays dog love the decap lmao. Keep up the forum activity and practice your a strong player as well!
MrSoftySoft, Good luck on the exams brother hope you pass with flying colors! I think the suggestion about the clan bank is fair and reasonable, gotta leave that one to ol fyre though, sure he won't have a problemo with that.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

So basically I've been v busy recently, I'm trying to make clothes and have school/work ontop of that so I just don't have a lot of free time, my b for the inactivity
they call me ????????????
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

MrSoftySoft, Good luck on the exams brother hope you pass with flying colors! I think the suggestion about the clan bank is fair and reasonable, gotta leave that one to ol fyre though, sure he won't have a problemo with that.

Thanks mate they've been excellent till now, And yeah lets hope Fyre grants the permission and then we can host some servers. I'm excited to play some more toribash with this active as hell clan after all irl stuff ^^
-----
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Ill be committing to a lot of lenshu practice and I’ll start getting into mma, just because I have good technical control over my tori and I want to expand on that.

Well glad to hear that someone is still committed to learn a mod different than abd, I like mma and lenshu so we can play later at some date
Last edited by MrSofty; Apr 24, 2019 at 10:38 PM. Reason: forgot to mention "Fyre"
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Smiles4Fre View Post
Hey guys

Welcome mate, enjoy your stay
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

HAPPY EASTER! I'm kinda late but... happy easter ,-,! I hope everyone has enjoyed!
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 22, 2019 at 08:19 PM.
Welcome Smile, thanks again for making that set to go with one of my Crollex heads. It was fire and I will prolly do more,business with you in the future. Glad you joined our clan, now I dont have to go far and wide for a texture artist
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]