Toribash
sorry if this is offensive, but Juo, it looks like you slightly stole nocoreco's head design. with the gray hair and the yellowish eyes. :P
not accusing or anything, just sayin wat i see.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by TIEBASHER View Post
sorry if this is offensive, but Juo, it looks like you slightly stole nocoreco's head design. with the gray hair and the yellowish eyes. :P
not accusing or anything, just sayin wat i see.

err.. no
i made that head on my own
and the yellow eyes are in the request.. as the grey hair is.
only the headphones are not in the request but i still made them for myself
Last edited by juo; Jul 3, 2008 at 05:08 AM.
i know, but it just looks the same. :P
i made one but i dont like it and it isnt the correct colors so im not gonna post it. like i said, if you like the one in my avatar, ill change the name, but its alot different that the request. :3
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Juo's head is best for now, but remove pls those headphones and change eyes.

BTW i prefer 1st style (like lite's head)
I took your idea of minamalism and black and white and kinda went crazy with it. (It is this big to save high quality when sized down.)

If you're skeptical about in-game look, I took a few screenies too. The other textures were made for other peopl lol, ignore them
I can't beat Juo's, but heres a try anyways..:P
I used future style headphones, that stick to your ears O.o...like the one in the mac head

EDIT: Powerpunch, in those screenshot your wearing my bicep and tricept texures! :<
Last edited by IdiotForce; Jul 3, 2008 at 07:06 PM.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
LOL, sorry namco, I never took them off after testing them. Don't worry, I don't have any textures so no one can see them lol.