Ranking
If my replays are racist, then your replays are sexist. Can you confirm?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
If you wanna be extra dicky at parties read Kafkas works and then talk about how kafkaesque everything is.

I think anyone who misuses kafkaesque is generally someone who has not read Kafka. I can't really think of many times in my life where it would be appropriate to use the word

Here's one though:
2 months ago my wallet got stolen, so I had to get a new driver's license. My old one was from New York, where I no longer live (permanently, I mean). So, since I live in Chicago, I tried to get an Illinois license, but I "only" had a social security card, birth certificate, tax return, and college tuition bill. I needed 2 pieces of proof to show that I live in Illinois, and only the college tuition bill counted.

So I tried to get a bank account opened in Chicago, which would be sufficient proof that I live there. To open a bank account I need a photo ID - a driver's license.

The bouncing between organizations that don't seem to communicate with each other, making a seemingly simple problem unnecessarily complex and difficult is p kafkaesque imo

Kafka is pretty dope though, I've read The Metamorphosis and The Trial and they were both great. The movie based on The Trial is awesome too, it was directed by the Citizen Kane guy

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
If my replays are racist, then your replays are sexist. Can you confirm?

Sorry my replays are not discriminatory except against wushu players

seems like a 'you' thing
Last edited by Larfen; Apr 18, 2016 at 12:15 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
What are my replays then, since you decided to skip mine on the stream? Thats some class a racism
h
What are your feelings towards Hbox winning EVO this year?
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:35 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
What are my replays then, since you decided to skip mine on the stream? Thats some class a racism

sorry i'm mean

i don't know what race you are so idk if i can be racist there though

Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
hi

hey

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
What are your feelings towards Hbox winning EVO this year?

he deserves it, he's a good ass player. puff isn't as boring as people like to pretend, its not like she's samus or something

ANYWAY I just wanted to post here so I can brag about my first place amateur bracket win in Melee. I won $14 so I'm basically a professional now

http://challonge.com/EXP_AmateurMelee_12

CHECK THAT BRACKET SON

tfw ur the supreme champion
the absolute myth the legend

hope life is treating you well dude!
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
oblivion is having some sort of nostalgic feeling towards all of the old school players.
Hi I'm a ranked melee player in Chicago