MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ITh3G0d View Post
App

Hi KnC, my name is iTh3G0d, im a 2th dan black belt, i like so much this clan because its powerfull and the clan members are so funny, i like to play at boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, aikido, greykido and aikido big dojo, my previus clans was; Madman, Athens, Vibe, Chaotic, Undead, im not so active at the forum, because i play so much and i dont have so much time to check it, i live here at Brazil but i make english classes and i know how to talk im english, and this is my apply i hope you will like it *0*

Lacks important info and replays.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
App

Hi KnC, my name is iTh3G0d, im a 2th dan black belt, i like so much this clan because its powerfull and the clan members are so funny, i like to play at boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, aikido, greykido and aikido big dojo, my previus clans was; Madman, Athens, Vibe, Chaotic, Undead, im not so active at the forum, because i play so much and i dont have so much time to check it, i live here at Brazil but i make english classes and i know how to talk im english, and this is my apply i hope you will like it *0*

im not so active at the forum

yea no, we liek forum active members. You won't last long in knc.
Can I do it? I want to do it.
Denied.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by eElectro View Post
yea no, we liek forum active members. You won't last long in knc.
Can I do it? I want to do it.
Denied.

Dem bold letters tho.
Dayuuuuum the deniaaaaal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
App

Rip grammar, not even ten words in and 2th. 2TH! TH!!!! Its nd m8 ND
Aside from that we have our standard no effort app and the standard response to those; NEXT!!
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
App

Not bad for a Brizillian to be fair. BUT you are missing the info we ask for + the replays. Thanks for your time to right the, some what, short app but it's a no from me too.
-----
Originally Posted by LordBasket View Post

IGN: LordBasket
Belt: 4th dan black belt
Are you active? - Very
Are you cool? - Obviously pffff
Hobbies - Toribash -_-

I would like to join KnC, I am pretty good at toribash aswell, I mainly play mushu. I am also good at abd though.
-----
test
-----
Sorry for using a form, I can see you guys have some weird obligations.

I am 15. I like toribash. I am good. I'm a 4th dan <<< screw sentence structure. I am active. I am cool. God damn it belliveon invite me

you do know what a free form app is right? could have swarn you are trying to impress us with your application. not conferm what I already think about you. it's a no from me untill you can make a good free form AND add replays.
Last edited by Mastertron; Apr 10, 2015 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
App

That app was purrfect!
Now, bye bye.
Put more effort in your apps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IGN: Drsmiles88
Belt: 2 Dan
Best mods at: Judo, ABD

Mods I play the most: I mostly play judo tourney and play ABD
Previous clan: (DN)
Excepted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by drsmiles88 View Post
IGN: Drsmiles88
Belt: 2 Dan
Best mods at: Judo, ABD

Mods I play the most: I mostly play judo tourney and play ABD
Previous clan: (DN)

No, deniededed
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie