Ranking
Original Post
Takedowns And Slams
Hello, I am new to the game and just thought i'd post a replay just to test uploading and to show what i have so far, because i feel like a total noob ingame. I hope to gain positive feedback from this

The first video shows a big suplex in an Aikido match i had

The second one shows a smooth takedown

The third and last video's title is pretty self explanatory
Attached Files
BODY SLAM.rpl (59.9 KB, 39 views)
Beautiful Slam.rpl (32.7 KB, 19 views)
Pulling The Rug.rpl (32.7 KB, 17 views)
I'm sorry man, but they aren't good. you're symmetrical and you're shoveling. neither is a good thing, not for effectiveness nor looks. But since you said you're new, that can't be helped, so just practice and you'll get rid of it. Don't post a lot of symmetrical replays though if you can't take flaming.

the last one was the best because you didn't shovel your opponent, but rather held him down and he scrood things up for himself.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Sorry for intruding on someone elses replay thread, but I saw slams and thought I should attatch this one.
Attached Files
Slam.rpl (46.5 KB, 18 views)
thank you for the comments, ive been trying to play my character progressively with his joints relaxing and trying to actually pin my opponent better. And i wasn't shoving, it only looks like it, except the takedown that was a shove
shovel, not shove. Shoving isn't bad, that means, for example. pushing your opponent with an arm. shoveling means using a hold-all simple opener to grab your opponent from far below their center of mass and then lift up to make them fall backwards either outside the dojo or on their head inside it, both resulting in DQ.

it can be countered, but it's an unfairly easy way to beat a better opponent. I guess it's not that bad on lower belt servers, but it's really frowned upon on blackbelt servers.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
just keep practicing and you will get better at toribash, as for the replays, if you just started, they arn't that bad